UBU is currently managing the project Sustainable water resources management in West Bengal, India: Balancing needs and use for households and irrigation (2018-2021).
Furthermore we are considering options for a new project in Tanzania.
- Resilience in North and South 24-Paganas, West Bengal – Preparedness for future water related disasters (2014-2018)
- Water and Sanitation related Health in 24-Parganas, West Bengal, India (2007-2013)
- Meviwasu – Water Board Support Project, Arusha Region, Tanzania (2010-2012)
- Capacity building in water and sanitation in La Libertad municipality, Petén, Guatemala (2008-2009)
- Local management of water and health in Likamba, Arusha Region, Tanzania (2006-2009)
- Local management of arsenic contaminated drinking water in West Bengal, India (2004-2007)