UBU is currently running a project in Ecuador and is in the process of preparing and writing the application for the next project in India.
- Sustainable water resources management in West Bengal, India: Balancing needs and use for households and irrigation (2018-2021)
- Resilience in North and South 24-Parganas, West Bengal – Preparedness for future water-related disasters (2014-2018)
- Water and Sanitation related Health in 24-Parganas, West Bengal, India (2007-2013)
- Meviwasu – Water Board Support Project, Arusha Region, Tanzania (2010-2012)
- Capacity building in water and sanitation in La Libertad municipality, Petén, Guatemala (2008-2009)
- Local management of water and health in Likamba, Arusha Region, Tanzania (2006-2009)
- Local management of arsenic-contaminated drinking water in West Bengal, India (2004-2007)
You must be logged in to post a comment.