This year’s general assembly will be held on Wednesday the 23th of May from 18.00 to 21.00, at The University of Copenhagen’s campus ‘Det Gamle Kommunehospital’.
- Election of moderator
- Election of reporter
- Approval of new members
- The Board’s report and approval of same
- Approval of audited annual accounts for 2017
- Discussion of received suggestions
- Fixation of membership fee and approval of budget for 2018
- Election of the board 2018-19
- Election of substitutes
- Election of auditor
- Any other business
Between point 5 and 6 members of the board and India group will tell about the new India project application, the evaluation of the Resilience project and a new idea for a fluoride project in Tanzania.