This year’s general assembly will be held on Saturday the 28th of May from 15.00 to 18.00, at Dagmarsgade 39, 4 th., 2200 København N.
- Election of moderator
- Election of reporter
- Approval of new members
- The Board’s report and approval of same
- Approval of audited annual accounts for 2015
- Discussion of received suggestions*
- Fixation of membership fee and approval of budget for 2016
- Election of the board 2016-17
- Election of substitutes
- Any other business
Between point 5 and 6 students will tell about their projects and experiences from recent travels to India and Tanzania.
*Suggestion 1, from Kristine Sorgenfri Hansen: How can the groups use the funds available for project development. Are we allowed to use funds to develop a project proposal eg. by sending a student to TZ to conduct preliminary investigations that can help forward the proposal formulation? Funds would be used on accommodation, transport between interview sites and translation fees.
*Suggestion 2 from Henrik Bregnhøj: The GA is requested to discuss the new vision and mission statements and verify or adjust it as future UBU policy.
The vision is: “A world where no one dies from water related catastrophes or diseases”. The mission is: “UBU will create resilience and capacity for people in developing countries by:
● Capacity building partners and target groups through advocacy and awareness
● Establishing sustainable service within water and sanitation
● Capacity build members to work with development projects”